Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Weigh In Wednesday - It's still coming off!!

Ok, so for the month of June, blogging was pretty much non-existent for me.  Getting back into consistent blogging is one of my goals for July.

I'm going to link up again with Weigh In Wednesday.

  
Pretty Strong Medicine

I am still on the Macros plan that I talked about here.  On this plan, I'm consistently losing weight for the first time in several years!!  I am loving this plan so much that I just changed from working with Ashley on a month to month basis to buying a 3 month package.  At the rate that I'm losing I should be close to my goal by then!!

I don't feel "confined" on this plan.  I get to actually eat - a lot.  In fact some days I get tired of eating.  One of the biggest things is that I'm learning to make better choices.  This will be put to the test in 10 days when I head to the beach for a week. And speaking of heading to the beach, I'm so excited that this year I will weigh less than I did when we went last year!!

Two weeks ago when I weighed in on here, I was at 143.4.  Well, today I am at 141.6!!  That's almost another 2 lbs gone.  For the month of June (plus a few days) I lost 7.6 lbs!!!  To hit my goal I only have 21.6 to go - that sounds SO much better than the almost 30 that I had a month ago.

Something about this plan just clicked with me - added to the fact that I weigh in with Ashley each week.  That accountability is a big deal.

If you would like to get in touch with Ashley, you can email her here.  She is great to work with, and you will not regret it.

That's all for now.  I still have a few posts that I need to do from June - hopefully those will come soon.

Enjoy the 4th everyone!!!

~Kathryn

2 comments:

  1. I'm gonna look into this macros business...I've been seeing it a lot. Congrats on your loses! So inspiring

    ReplyDelete
  2. 7 lbs in a month is great! Wahoo!
    I am thinking about looking into the macros too.

    Thanks for linking up :)

    ReplyDelete