Thursday, June 20, 2013

SweatPink

I am so excited and honored to announce that as of this week I am a new Sweat Pink Ambassador!!!


 photo d35c48f5.png

So what is SweatPink??

SweatPink is a FitApproach movement with the following mission:

We believe that kicking ass is best done in pretty shoes. We’ve learned that real women sweat, and sweat hard. We know that assertiveness, strength, and ambition are the ultimate feminine qualities. We concede that sometimes it takes hours to get ready, but we’re also no strangers to just rolling out of bed and going. We’re convinced that we run faster in pink shoelaces. We believe in pushing ourselves, and we believe in giving ourselves a break, too. We’re all about the rush of endorphins and the thrill of the challenge. We’re all for looking great and feeling even better. We’re committed to finding our best fit, and making it stick.

I feel that this is exactly where I am right now.  I have been trying to be a better me and am finally on the right path.  I hope that through Sweat Pink I can inspire and encourage others to strive for a better self.  I know first hand that it's not an easy task and there are many bumps in the road and Sweat Pink is there to smooth all of that out. 

~Kathryn




No comments:

Post a Comment