Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Workout Wednesday

I love long weekends, but at the same time they tend to throw me off.  I'm definitely not complaining about a short work week - just feel off this week.

So with the holiday weekend came travel to MS.  I did better than I figured I would on the working out, but the eating was a different story.  

Here's how my week went.....

Thursday
I ran the Zoom Through the Zoo 4 mile race.  4 miles in 44:15.  It was pretty hot and humid, but I just need to get used to it as summer in Memphis isn't going anywhere any time soon.


Friday
Today was a rest day as I had an event to go to Friday night.  I missed my HEAT class and can't wait to get back to it next week.

Saturday
I got up and got in an 11 mile bike ride in just under an hour before I headed to Jackson.  I knew this was the only way that I could get in a workout that day.


Sunday
I slept in longer than I had planned, but still managed to get in a slow 3 mile run in 35:36.  I thought I had had hot runs already this year, but this one was horrible.  It was hot and humid and no shade the entire route.


Monday
Today was another rest day.  I was traveling back home and the gym also closed at 5:00 - so again, no HEAT class.  

Tuesday
I got in a 4 mile run in 45:18.  I had major cramping in my calves again.  I've got to get this under control.


Wednesday
I got in my Yoga class this morning and I'm planning for a run and a swim this afternoon.  I think I'm going to start loging my workouts Wednesday-Tuesday instead of Thursday-Wednesday since my main workouts on Wednesday are typically after I post.

Weekly Weigh In
Last week - 148.8
This week - 149.2
Weekly change - +.6
This was actually better than I expected.  This weekend had 4 cookouts and 2 batches of homemade ice cream.  I'm SO ready to get back to better eating.  


I'm linking up with Skinny Meg again this week.  Check her out.....


button

~Kathryn

No comments:

Post a Comment